The webinar “Making the future of work inclusive of persons with disabilities” was held on July 1st 2020 and offered the opportunity to learn the main conclusions of the publication “Making the future of work inclusive of persons with disabilities”, developed in 2019 by Fundación ONCE and the ILO Global Business and Disability Network (ILO GBDN) in the framework of DHub, with the co-funding of the European Social Fund (ESF). It also brought the chance to discuss about the impact of COVID-19 on the inclusion of people with disabilities in the labour market.
Download the recording if you are interested in learning on:
- How the main trends of the future of work impact persons with disabilities, in terms of risks and opportunities
- Key objectives that have been identified for the inclusion of persons with disabilities in the future of work
- How stakeholders can contribute to a more disability-inclusive future of work
- The impact of COVID-19 on the inclusion of people with disabilities in the labour market
- Good practices on how to make the technological revolution inclusive of people with disabilities
Live captioning and sign language was provided during the session.
Check the transcript of the webinar in the following link.
Check the agenda of the webinar in the following link.