Sign up for the webinar "Empowering Sustainable Development: The Critical Role of Disability Inclusion in Corporate Strategies"
March 9, 2023
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join our experts from Dow and industry partners to learn more about how large organizations are driving disability inclusive business practices in the transition towards a sustainable economy!
Welcome & introductory remarks (11:00 – 11:10)
· Marco ten Bruggencate, Commercial Vice President for Packaging and Specialty Plastics EMEA and Executive Sponsor of the Disability Employee Network, Dow
· Fernando Riaño, CSR/Sustainability and Institutional Relations Director; ONCE Social Group
Roundtable 1: Disability inclusive business practices as a driver of business sustainability in the framework of the SDGs: a value chain approach (11:10 – 11:30)
· Jihanne Ball, Lead EH&S and Sustainability Director, DOW
· Anahi Lafon, Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Impact Director, L’Oréal Group
· Alex Lane, Global Inclusion & Diversity: Disability Inclusion, Accenture
Moderated by Mariano de Jove, Key Global Account Manager at Dow Packaging & Specialty Plastics
Roundtable 2: Updated corporate reporting standards and the disability dimension: challenges and opportunities for greater inclusion (11:30 – 11:45)
· Carla Bonino, Sustainability Chief, ONCE Social Group
· Álvaro Couceiro, Policy Officer, European Disability Forum
Moderated by Teresa Royo, Director Governance, risks and compliance at KPMG
Closing and conclusions (11:45 – 11:55)
· Sean Murphy, Senior Analytical Leader, Dow
The webinar will be a virtually inclusive event and will feature live captioning as well as sign language interpretation.